The iCare menstrual cup is made from soft medical grade silicone, is reusable, and has been designed to be easy to clean and comfortable to wear. It is soft, flexible, and easy to fold to insert and has enough spring to pop up easily after insertion. Its flexibility allows it to bend as you move, providing you with ultimate comfort and protection. This menstrual cup is worn internally, while tampons and pads absorb menstrual fluid, the iCare collects it. Which means it doesn’t cause dryness, irritation, itching or discomfort and collects three times as much as a tampon.
- Reusable menstrual cup, one cup lasts up to 10 years
- Accumulates menstrual fluid instead of absorbing it
- Collects up to three times the quantity of regular pads
- Up to 12-hour protection & can be worn overnight
- Respectful of the pH & flora balance of the vagina
- Gives you total protection, even on your heaviest day
- Discreet, no strings, no padding, wear what you want
- User-friendly, safe, reusable, eco-logical & healthier
- Made from medical grade silicone material
- So soft and flexible – can’t be felt while worn
- Improves your menstrual cycle by being less painful
- Size Small (Capacity – 25ml) – For women with light to normal flow, low to medium cervix height, upto 25 years of age or before childbirth
- Size Large (Capacity – 35ml) – For women with normal to heavy flow, any cervix height, above 25 years of age or after childbirth.